Barcode/Beige Bean Bag
Beyond its comfy appeal, our handloomed cotton beanbags provide a rare element of design, texture, and color that can really improve the overall look and feel of your interior.
Why Buy the Barcode/Beige Bean Bag?
The versatile ergonomic shape of the barcode/beige beanbag is comfy enough for an adult to take a nap but also upright and sturdy enough for someone to sit up and eat soup! It's perfect for anyone between a baby and a large adult to sit comfortably but also compact enough to fit in studio apartments and cafes.
Barcode/Beige Bean Bag Essentials
- Includes washable handloom outer cover and waterproof inner cover.
- Ships flatpack without filling. Bean Bag stuffing is usually available at any hardware store or Amazon in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Filling guide provided upon purchase.
- Each bean bag weighs approximately 1.5 kg unfilled (depending on the individual fabrics used) and 4.5 kg filled.
- 39x39x39in when filled.
- Free Global Shipping. Guaranteed delivery within 2 weeks.
Barcode/Beige Bean Bag Notes
- Waterproof inner case. This allows you to take the handloom case off and toss it in the washing machine whenever you want.
- Each individual order creates a major impact in our efforts to revitalize the handloom cotton industry and empower local artisans in the island of Sri Lanka.
- If you are in Sri Lanka, our local price is Rs.14,000, including Stuffing and Deliver. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order. Island-wide delivery is available.